IN THE COMMUNITY
Branding and Marketing
Think Compass has extensive experience in strategic plan development and designing effective communication materials for businesses in all industries. As firm, we specialize in building branding presence, messaging and fundraising/awareness, developing custom marketing strategies, and developing valuable communication tools to convey the proper message. Branding is who you are—and marketing is how you build awareness. Branding is your strategy, while marketing encompasses your tactical goals. In order to determine who your brand is, you need to ask yourself several questions. Questions that go beyond industry generalizations, and services or products offered and also questions to determine who you are as a company, and more importantly, who you are as a brand. The questions below are an excellent place to begin:
- What are your core principles and values?
- What is your mission statement?
- What inspired you to build your business?
- Why do you want to offer your products or services to your target audience?
- What makes you unique?
- What is your internal company culture?
- What is your professional sense of style?
- What are your communication characteristics?
- What do you want to come to mind when someone hears your business name?
- How do you want people to feel when they think of your business?
- How do you want customers to describe you as a company?
What’s involved in the process?
- Brand Audit
- Design & Development of the Corporate Identity/Identities
- Application Design for All Touch Points (Print, Digital, Signage)
- New Brand Identity and Key Messaging Reflected in Website Redesign
- Brand Implementation, Launch and Roll-Out
- External Communications of Rebrand to all Relevant Stakeholders; Customers, Media and Shareholders
- Measure of Impact and Commercial Return